Do you want to start your career in IT and are looking for a place where you can spread your wings? Choose an internship for IT students, join a team of almost 1000 professionals and gain experience in global projects.
How do we educate future engineers?
We offer paid software engineering internships tailored to the level of skills and experience. We work out of the box and avoid rigid frameworks. Each of our interns follows an individual professional and personal development path in line with their interests. We focus on professional training, ensure constant contact with the latest IT trends and appreciate the initiative.
Internship for IT students at BlueSoft – the key to IT career
What exactly does the internship for IT students at BlueSoft look like? The programme involves working in our Warsaw office and learning remotely – a total of 120 to 168 hours per month. Including 2 on-site meetings per week (from 4 to 8 hours).
After completing the internship, students have the opportunity to join a selected team and continue their careers in BlueSoft.
Are you an aspiring software developer and want to start a DevOps career? As part of your internship, you will learn about Cloud Infrastructure in IT services and work on real projects in DevOps.
The DevOps career internship is:
- working with DevOps tools and Linux and Unix systems,
- practical knowledge of cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) and CICD processes,
- automation and monitoring of IT infrastructure,
- practical experience in Agile methodology.
Join us if:
- you know basic programming and English language,
- you want to learn about DevOps career in practice,
- you are focused on the development and like to learn new things,
- you are 100% committed to projects.
Data management career
Do you want to gain basic knowledge and experience in a data management career? Join an internship programme and learn about ETL issues – databases, SQL, and data integration formats or platforms.
Data management career school is:
- basic knowledge of various database engines and SQL,
- working with tools such as Informatica PWC, Talend Open Studio
Join us if:
- you have basic understanding of DBMS, code reading or SQL,
- you are curious about working on ETL projects,
- you want to learn about a data management career in practice.
Are you not afraid of challenges? Do you want to learn more about Power Apps and Power BI? Join the powerapps career internship programme and test yourself in innovative projects using the latest technologies.
The powerapps career school is:
- professional experience in a technological area,
- professional training in Power Apps and Power BI,
- individual development path with engaging and exciting tasks,
- design and implementation of business applications,
- process visualization and data presentation in Power BI.
Join us if:
- you have experience in IT projects (6 months – 1 year),
- you have analytical and technical skills and can combine business and technical needs,
- you know the basics about Azure and REST API,
- you are communicative, speak English language (min. B2), and want to,
- able to work independently and look for solutions.
Knowledge of SQL and SharePoint and experience in the Microsoft Power Platform environment are also welcome. Knowledge of M365 will also be an added advantage.
Why software engineering internships at BlueSoft?
Software engineering internships at BlueSoft are the perfect start in the IT industry, featuring professional training and an individual career path. Realise your ideas, get involved in innovative projects, and work with modern technologies. After the internship, for which you will receive a salary adequate to your skills and experience, we offer the possibility of employment.
What about benefits? We subsidise English lessons, provide private medical care, a MultiSport card, and organize exciting company events such as Caribbean Cruises.