It’s our core competence. Read more about integration and see how we helped our Clients worldwide to integrate systems
We design and implement the integration layer which eliminates unclear or chaotic integration associations, ever prevalent at enterprises – we replace them with time-tested EAI technology which allows to monitor and react to information flow disruptions. Logical separation of systems makes it possible for each of them to develop simultaneously, while ensuring data and service model translation to occur in one place.
We offer advice to enterprises in the realm of implementing service-oriented architecture based on leading ESB solutions. Due to hands-on knowledge and use of the tools offered by such solutions as webMethods, Mule ESB, TIBCO and other, we carry out the entire transformation process, from designing to creating and maintaining integration solutions. Our experts help fully utilize the potential of introducing SOA at an organization.
Today’s business focuses on agility and timely time-to-market of the offered solutions, which has revolutionized the perception of system integration. Microservice architecture puts emphasis on the pattern of loose association of SOA services, which necessitates using dedicated patterns and integration tools. Our experts have extensive experience in integration infrastructure transformation geared to provide microservices. We help plan and implement a comprehensive strategy of such transformation, irrespective of an organizations’ systems’ complexity.
Our services in the realm of system integration
How do we perceive integration?
We view integration as an attempt at freeing up the full IT potential of a company.
- Integration bridges the gaps between systems which cease to operate as lone islands – instead they cooperate attaining synergy, which translates into more benefits.
- Integration ensures data cohesion – new data, once put in, is propagated to all systems providing convenience and efficiency of business processes.
- Integration supports scalability – fast growing business needs are fulfilled by system functionalities expansion.
- Integration helps to standardize systems communication – integration architecture development is consistent, harmonic and transparent for both IT and business
Poorly executed IT system integration may stand in the way of attaining this goal by adversely affecting agility and by impairing time-to-market capabilities of new and modified applications. Yet a well thought over integration strategy is the key to simplifying and reducing the management costs of an organization’s IT environment. It is also the necessary foundation of:
- business process automation (BPM) through orchestrating available services
- uninhibited connection of enterprise systems with mobile applications and cloud solutions
- building a flexible B2B channel for the purposes of maintaining relations with partners and monetization of data
- enabling operational BI and making real-time decisions
- successful migration from legacy systems and integration of IT environments
Implementing a strategic enterprise architecture poses a number of challenges:
- It requires in-depth knowledge of architectural patterns, reference models and communication standards.
- In most cases it requires making an about-face over the traditional way of thinking about system integration.
Our comparative advantage
- the strongest high-profile EAI specialists in Central Europe
- experience in seeing Clients through the entire process of implementing and further development of SOA architecture
- partnership in developing and maintaining the largest webMethods environments in the world
- effective implementation of integration solutions based on leading both enterprise-class and open-source solutions, both in-house and in cloud infrastructure (IaaS).
Our Case Study
BlueSoft has supported ING Bank Śląski in implementing a new platform for processing and analyzing data in real time.
Millions of messages daily, one innovative solution - Communication Engine
BlueSoft has designed and implemented an innovative IT solution for Idea Bank SA. It ensures utilizing functionalities and relaying communications between IT systems constituting the first cloud banking system in Poland - “Idea Cloud”
A scalable microservices-based integration platform in a cloud environment for handling large numbers of requests
BlueSoft developed and deployed the Mobile Wallet app which provides mobile phone payments using NFC HCE technology.
BlueSoft has supported Raiffeisen Bank International in designing and implementing Advanced Analytics Workspace, an explorative, on-demand analytical environment.
Over 100 apllications use enterprise service bus built by BlueSoft
Drupal technology leveraged for Sprawiedliwi.org.pl portal gives an opportunity to display almost 1,000 stories of rescue with the use of modern mass media
Gigabytes of data arriving daily, terabytes of data processed in a dispersed Big Data ecosystem.
LOT Polish Airlines builds relations with its clients more effectively using BlueSoft’s loyalty platform.
First deployment of a card payment system upon parcel delivery on the Polish courier market (COD - Cash on Delivery) strengthens DPD’s position as market leader that is open to the client’s needs.
Over the years, Teleoperator has successfully implemented a number of complex projects with short “time to market”
BlueSoft has helped one of the biggest Polish telecoms operators in conducting a digital transformation.
Users from more than 40 countries use the Zoetis application owing to a solution supplied by BlueSoft and leveraging Amazon Web Services
BlueSoft designed and implemented a service separation solution in HA architecture for WSO2 ESB