- Orchestration is a core service that automates resource allocation to microservices
- For service visibility Monitoring presents consolidated logs and performance metrics of all system layers on system dashboard
- Service Discovery states as source of information about network location of all instances
- Service Integration is a layer between all services abstracting network and decoupling services in a platform-agnostic manner
- Load balancing and High Availability provide uninterrupted access to microservices
- Ease of access for third party developers is assured by API Management with traffic and API monitoring, management and monetization
- UI Composition is the framework that glue parts of user interface implemented by each microservice
- Security & Compliance services support user identity management and policy enforcement in all levels. It is also a place to store all your secrets and configuration
- Helpful on the way to avoid bottlenecks related with environment availability and configuration
- Better environment management and cost reduction by cutting the need for permanent, static test environments
- Flexible leverage of new technologies
- Possible to be adopted for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Ready for an off-premise cloud (public or virtual-private) and on-premise (private)
- Cover for continuous monitoring, testing, and deployment of software
- Modifications can be made for single microservice
- Potential issues detected in one part of the application can be removed without affecting other services
- Possibility for daily deployments
- Flexibility in DevOps processes according to tools and languages adoption
- Automated feature and process testing (TDD/BDD/RPA)
- Support in case of framework scalability
internal and external services
faster delivery of final solution
From monolith to microservices and DevOps – it can boost the process of transformation
BlueSoft will support you in case of knowledge and technological skills during the entire transformation process.
Focus on delivering the business value rather than on technical details of implementation
Think ahead, save time and money – StarBoost can be a one solid base which will help you to develop your business in the future. Easy as adding next building blocks to your construction.
Faster time to market – deliver new products, functions or features quicker and more frequently than your competitors.
StarBoost is ready to be deployed on-premise, in the cloud or in hybrid mode.