Leverage Mule ESB as the basis for digital transformation and architect customer journeys from reusable services
BlueSoft will help you in transformation process.
Mule ESB deployment
- Execution of both global and local Mule ESB setups (CE / EE)
- Integration with leading SaaS providers (Salesforce, Workday, Anaplan) and enterprise platforms (SAP, Oracle, Temenos)
- Employment of best practices around HA, fault tolerance and security
- Definition of implementation standards and integration patterns
- CI / CD pipeline provisioning and Mule containerization
- Mule 3 to Mule 4 migrations
- Delivery of “best-of-both-worlds” integration setup: Mule ESB on AWS
- Full support from our certified AWS solutions architecture team
- “Push button” ESB environment provisioning through our very own CloudFormation template based on Mule ESB CE
- Mule platform auto-scaling to meet your business needs (no more guessing about capacity)
- Support in selecting most cost-effective deployment model: on-demand, reserved, spot
- Comprehensive roadmaps for architecture transformation towards microservices
- Introduction of PACE-layered designs in the form of experience, process and system APIs
- Splitting monoliths through “strangling” legacy apps with Mule ESB
- Implementation of microservices directly within the Anypoint Platform
- Configuration of integration architecture repository (Sparx)
- Canonical data model (CMD) design based on proven industry standards
- Business analysis of data flows (ground-to-ground, cloud-to-cloud, cloud-to-ground)
- Preparation of mappings across disparate company data models
- Consultancy around EAI governance processes
Our tight-knit 30 person team is made up of experienced Mule ESB enthusiasts with a T-shaped skill set. We’re looking forward to helping you prepare for the integration challenges of tomorrow
Millions of messages daily, one innovative solution - Communication Engine
BlueSoft has helped one of the biggest Polish telecoms operators in conducting a digital transformation.
Gigabytes of data arriving daily, terabytes of data processed in a dispersed Big Data ecosystem.
Drupal technology leveraged for Sprawiedliwi.org.pl portal gives an opportunity to display almost 1,000 stories of rescue with the use of modern mass media
BlueSoft has supported ING Bank Śląski in implementing a new platform for processing and analyzing data in real time.
Over 100 apllications use enterprise service bus built by BlueSoft
A scalable microservices-based integration platform in a cloud environment for handling large numbers of requests
BlueSoft has supported Raiffeisen Bank International in designing and implementing Advanced Analytics Workspace, an explorative, on-demand analytical environment.
First deployment of a card payment system upon parcel delivery on the Polish courier market (COD - Cash on Delivery) strengthens DPD’s position as market leader that is open to the client’s needs.
Users from more than 40 countries use the Zoetis application owing to a solution supplied by BlueSoft and leveraging Amazon Web Services
BlueSoft designed and implemented a service separation solution in HA architecture for WSO2 ESB
Over the years, Teleoperator has successfully implemented a number of complex projects with short “time to market”
BlueSoft has designed and implemented an innovative IT solution for Idea Bank SA. It ensures utilizing functionalities and relaying communications between IT systems constituting the first cloud banking system in Poland - “Idea Cloud”
LOT Polish Airlines builds relations with its clients more effectively using BlueSoft’s loyalty platform.