Personal Data Administrator
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), we hereby inform that the Administrator, within the meaning of the GDPR, of your personal data is the Bluesoft Sp. Z o.o. with their registered office in Poland, in Warsaw (02-305), at Al. Jerozolimskie 134, phone number: +48 22 37 37 000.
Legal basis for processing personal data:
1. consent to the processing of the data subject’s personal data, where applicable (GDPR Article 6(1)(a)),
2. performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, where applicable (GDPR Article 6(1)(b)),
3. fulfillment of a legal obligation incumbent on the controller (GDPR Article 6(1)(c)), as determined by applicable laws, contracts and legal instruments,
4. legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party (GDPR Article 6(1)(f)): direct marketing of own products and services, establishment, assertion or defense of claims.
Personal Data Administrator's contact details:
BlueSoft Sp. z o.o.
Aleje Jerozolimskie 134
The processing your personal data shall take place on the basis of art. 6 and 7 of the GDPR and for the purpose of implementing tasks related to communication regarding submitted offers and implemented projects. The administrator refers to the legitimate interest, which is art. 6 paragraph 1 let. e GDPR. Data processing is based on the provisions of national law, international agreements and applicable conventions.
Data Protection Officer in BlueSoft Sp. z o.o.
You can contact Data Protection Officer in all cases related to the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing.
Use of Personal Data
Personal data is transferred to other recipients only on the basis of legal provisions or in accordance with the consent given.
Personal data shall not be profilled to perform tasks carried out in the public interest or within exercise of power public entrusted to the Administrator.
Personal data shall be kept in accordance with periods resulting from legal provisions and shall be archived accordingly to rugulations in rules at BlueSoft Sp. z o.o.
If no special regulations exist, you have the right to access the content of your personal data and the right to rectify them.
Processing of your personal data can be limited excepting important reasons of public interest of the Republic of Poland or the European Union.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. The withdrawal does not affect legal compliance of data processing, which was performed on the basis of consent given before its withdrawal.
BlueSoft does not transmit your personal data to any third country, i.e. outside the European Area Economic.
Your personal data shall be stored during a period of 2 years from the end of performance of the Agreement on IT services.
Recipients of personal data/categories of recipients of personal data – as appropriate to the specific purposes of processing: postal operators, banks, as well as natural persons authorized to process personal data by the controller or by processors or by entities cooperating with the controller, and other natural persons and entities authorized on the basis of applicable laws, contracts or other legal instruments.
Provision of your personal data:
1. is a statutory requirement in respect of data the processing of which is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation incumbent on the controller,
2. is a contractual requirement and a condition for entering into a contract, in respect of data whose processing is necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract. Personal data will be retained for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above of processing and, where applicable, also for the time required by applicable laws, contracts or other legal instruments.
You have the right to access the content of your personal data and to have them rectified unless otherwise provided for in specific legislation .
You have the right to:
1. access the content of your data (Article 15 of the GDPR),
2. have your data rectified (Article 16 of the GDPR),
3. object to the processing of your data (Article 21 of the GDPR),
4. data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR).
In selected cases where the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of legal regulations, you have a limited right to:
1. have the processing of your data restricted (Article 18 of the GDPR),
2. have your data erased (right to be forgotten) (Article 17 of the GDPR).
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Your personal data will not:
1. be subjected to automated decision-making processes,
2. be subjected to profiling,
3. be transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
If you believe that our processing of personal data is against applicable legislation, you are encouraged to contact our Data Protection Officer for an explanation. We would also like to inform you that you may lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Warsaw, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.