Focus on your business and let us connect your world
In the world defined by Digital Transformation, reliable integration mechanisms can be the source of competitive differentiation. What is more, in most of cases, quickly achieved communication goals are a ‘be or not to be’ for any new initiative.
ESBeetle helps businesses to connect and launch any new initiative or improve existing application architecture without any struggle with high cost of entry.
The Interface as a Service model will not only optimize integration related cost but also significantly accelerate delivery of any integration requirement a company might have.
- Versatile Regardless of technology on your side we are ready to unite your business solutions
Supporting your business as it is We are ready to help you improve your data experience if you have two high-end solutions or files to be imported into CRM
Cost effective There is no cost of entry and successive interfaces are cheaper
Short Time To Market In most of the cases it’s enough for us to have two weeks between first workshop and production launch
Supported As soon as we will switch on your interfaces you can call our stand by team for support
Global Thanks to our previous experiences and multiple successful rollouts, we are ready to support your business anytime and anywhere
It’s important to fit into what is needed
Building a proper communication path, every time, you need to choose exactly what is needed to have a sustainable solution.
With our integration cloud and Interface as a Service approach we are endorsing this approach for each and every connection.
- From atomicity to comprehensiveness There is no one way to operate on standardized atomic components although proper expertise can help to build the best solution every time. Leveraging ESBeetle cloud you have all integration mechanisms of both ESB and ETL modules and indispensable knowledge of our team to build whatever communication path you need.
The most important is a cornerstone Integration is like building a bridge. In most of the cases the first step is the most difficult. Imagine that you can start with cornerstone only and verify if it’s going to suits you. Thanks to our approach you’re getting what is the best from the first interface so you can decide how to move forward.
ESBeetle team enables us to scale our business faster whilst retaining the high quality of our customer rollouts.
They live and breath data exchange and by doing so deliver great interfaces for our customers.
Regional Lead Asia Pacific at Pitcher AG
Value Driven Approach to integration
Fortunately, more and more organizations are realizing that having a flexible approach to integration of systems, data and processes is an inevitable not only to be successful but rather not to stay too far behind.
Having on a far ends of a scale full stack on-premise SOA implementation and point-to-point tight-coupling single interfaces CIOs were most frequently torn between a proper IT solution and Time To Market expected on a business side. While this matter was essential for big players it was disruptive for all the others causing lack of communication or creating integration knots.
Regardless of the size of your company, ESBeetle team can help you to follow some principles indispensable for a successful Hybrid Integration Platform (HIP) approach implementation.
- Pin down priorities for integration work-streams Digitalization and Digital Transformation in particular are giving to your organization an opportunity to boost business processes leveraging “right-time” integration and proper data management between your business pillars like ERP, CRM or eDetailing Application. In the same time supporting areas of business differentiation and innovation can’t wait until final state of application architecture is achieved. Having all the necessary data business needs captured in a single repository you can draw a holistic picture and confirm which information is essential for your mission critical systems and how to support new innovative work-streams. Creating a proper pipeline of interfaces to be built based on priorities is an obvious next step. Based on cost related and possible timelines you can decide of how to address your needs.
Support your business with Bimodal approach The only sure thing is change. It’s the same with integration and data management. To be innovative and make use of data gathered by your organization it’s indispensable to introduce a flexible process of changes implementation. In most of the cases it should follow changes within application architecture. As we know that it’s impossible to switch from the old to brand new at once without negative impact on your business, our decision was to deliver a proper toolset supporting process of changes itself. We’ve proven that using ESBeetle our Clients were able to flexibly follow business decisions integrating new cloud solutions within single weeks from the idea to a successful launch. Introduction of our communication cloud enabled new functionalities decreasing cost of new deployments and minimizing risk. What is more our solution is designed not only to deliver holistic approach to integration domain but also coexist with all the mechanisms already introduced in your organization.
Choose business oriented partner As this statement can be considered platitudinous at the first glance it should be still considered really important for any IT initiative. Successfully delivering multiple services and products we’ve learned that cost effectiveness is an important factor to achieve business goals though in the same time trust, will and operational flexibility are crucial. We’re proud to be part of your team – your success is ours.
Three simple steps to move with ESBeetle
Based on our best practices and flexibility needed on our Clients side we’ve prepared dedicated approach to communicate your organization leveraging ESBeetle. Having in mind long-term partnership and continuous progress of cooperation within Integration and Data Experience domains our process is based on three recurring steps. Simplicity and transparency of this approach was proven in multiple digital transformation processes and multitude of production launches.
Create first connection
Evaluate your business needs
Re-calculate business case
Efficiency, flexibility and cost optimization
Having a proven record of multiple successfully implemented integrations based on ESBeetle we can confirm that:
70% of our interfaces is based on re-configuration
90% of tailored interfaces is on production within 2 weeks from inquiry
80% of interfaces is deployed to communicate new development
Our approach to data protection
Since the very beginning, security is priority number one for us. It was the main driver for all decisions we’ve made while creating ESBeetle. It’s manifested in the architecture of the solution and the choice of building blocks that constitute the platform today.
The foundation, which the edifice of ESBeetle rests on is Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud hub. Amazon, as a cloud provider was carefully chosen among many other cloud infrastructure suppliers due to maturity of its services and high-security standards which are in line with our approach. It allows us to configure:
- bulletproof networking (VPC, Security Groups)
- fine grained access privileges (IAMs)
- data loss prevention mechanisms
all precisely tailored to our customers’ needs.
All of ESBeetle’s components reside in the cloud, which enables us to leverage the whole set of available security tools provided by AWS. Having a deeper dive into details below will let you gather more information about security measures we’ve taken, guidelines and architectural approach we’re following while improving the ESBeetle platform.
High level architecture of ESBeetle
The architecture of ESBeetle enables us to support any Interface as a Service request within single days.
Important things to notice:
- Each client’s data are processed in dedicated Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) – there’s no way that solution for one customer will get an access to data being processed for a different customer.
- For all communication cases with external world secure channels are employed, e.g., https, sftp, VPN connections.
- Apart from standard AWS security measures, we introduce encryption (AES) for all sensitive data being processed basing on customer’s expectations.
Security measures provided by Amazon Web Services
We’re following security best standards and practices developed over the years during our work with the cloud and basing on wide AWS community experience.
The fundamentals of Amazon’s security we leverage to bring safety to our customer’s data are:
- A solution for a customer is contained in separate AWS account, in a dedicated set of cloud assets located in distinct VPC.
- Deployment of a solution for a new customer is automated as we are leveraging AWS CloudFormation capabilities. This approach eliminates human error while preparing a fresh environment for new operations. Infrastructure templates are securely stored and maintained by competent staff.
- Security Groups together with IAMs precisely define access grants between resources at the level that’s necessary for their operations.
- Least knowledge principle is implemented when it comes to administrator access – there is no single master AWS account the can access all customer’s solutions.
- If it’s not necessary, we do not expose customer’s data to outside world, i.e., most of our databases, HDDs, S3 buckets are available for reading or writing only through internal network interfaces – that means no one from the internet can see them.
- There are a number of security buzzers based on AWS CloudWatch, CloudTrail in place that notifies our maintenance staff of any suspicious or abnormal activities.
- Whenever customer sensitive data must be exposed to the internet, we are taking additional security measures to protect it:
- in-transit-security is achieved by using secure protocols (SSL/TLS),
- at-rest-security is achieved by encrypting data while it’s stored either on HDD, S3 or in a database.
Our top priorities when communicating two apps
Basing on our experience and successful implementation of multiple initiatives within integration domain, we came up with a simple recipe that allow us to bring transparent, reliable and secure solution to our Partners and Clients.
- Edge system connectors always use encryption protocols. If that’s not possible due to system’s limitations, a VPN connection is established between our and customer’s network that is meant to secure data flow.
- If it’s possible, we avoid holding the state of in-transit data.
- If the above can’t be achieved, we encrypt all sensitive interim data and store them using the most appropriate persistence layer offered by AWS (RDS, S3, EBS, DynamoDB, etc.).
Thanks to all above we are the best way to enable communication within your organization. Start with Interface as a Service and decide if you want to have a full SOA implementation or you will go in Hybrid Integration Platform scenario.
Efficient communication with accents on security
The heart of the system is EC2 farm that provides ESBeetle with computing resources needed for data processing. Some of the logical system components hosted in EC2s are exposed to the Internet via secured load balancers. Those are only bits of ESBeetle that allows Ops team to do their job (namely SSH service) and enable Customers to peek at current monitoring metrics using our dashboard web application.
Our solution comprises of various AWS Cloud components (IAAS & PAAS) as well as a set of open source applications. Leveraging OSS gives us many benefits that directly bring added value to our customers, among them are:
- Fast paced fixes to security issues.
- Freely accessible source code – no hidden backdoors or hidden flaws that may result in unnoticed security breaches.
- Broad users base that “test” the software in their production environments in many business critical use cases.
Let's talk business
Discover What’s Possible For Your Business.
Together we can solve it.