We invite you to look at the features offered by the Rapid Integration Suite tools. They are all presented together in a short video:
Rapid Integration Suite includes the following products:
RIS Release Mind – Automated code circulation
A well-organized process of code circulation is the key element in the development of every application. Release Mind provides a vast range of advanced mechanisms that enable an efficient circulation creation and control as well as a convenient implementation of the code on test and production environments. Combined with a friendly user interface, it makes RIS RM a perfect solution for a modern project environment.
- Project and Scope Management The tool supports simultaneous management of multiple projects with independently defined scopes. By automatically detecting and resolving conflicts in the provided code it works well in environments where the application development process involves multiple vendors.
- Reporting and notifications Proper monitoring is essential for effective management. Errors detected at the early stages of development always cost the least. Mind Release enables quick access to information about the current state of the controlled production process. A number of reports and a notification system both save time, while ensuring that no important information is overlooked.
- Adjust RIS RM to your Needs With flexible configuration mechanisms available from the application’s GUI level, RIS RM can be tailored to the needs of every development environment. Numerous possibilities – no limits.
- Automated Management of Code Circulation Management of changes in the code is based on the version control system. With its strong integration with the developed application code repository, Release Mind provides automated migration of changes between branches, automated versioning of individual components as well as easy and fast history search.
- Parallel Projects Handling The tool provides strong support for parallel handling of multiple projects. With a highly developed merge code system, Release Mind automatically migrates patches, detects conflicts and supports their resolution.
- Detailed Changes Record Release Mind collects data on any changes made in the code, including the range of changes, circulation history, user activity history, logs on the performed automatic actions, and other essential information. Quick access to this data significantly accelerates application development.
- Scope Management The tool is equipped with mechanisms that enable the systematization of work of multiple development teams with independently defined ranges. Release Mind detects conflicts at the early stages of changes circulation. Attempts at mutual overwriting of the code are identified and appropriate notifications are sent to a defined group of recipients. The tool supports quick identification of the location where such a situation occurs, so that the time required to solve them is reduced.
- Complex reporting and notifications The tool provides a wide range of predefined reports which enable constant monitoring of the situation in the production environment. Combined with a system of easily definable notifications it constitutes a mechanism which ensures that no important event will be missed. Another advantage of the module is the ability to define custom reports, which is a perfect solution that will satisfy even the most demanding users.
- Modularity RIS RM can be easily adapted to individual needs through a system of plugins. Individual features can be enabled / disabled at any time by an add-on management system.
- Friendly User Interface RIS Release Mind provides a convenient user interface. It allows the user to review the reported code, compare it to subsequent versions of the reported components, browse the repository, perform configurations, etc. The tool has built-in wiki, which can be a source of information for the project teams working on the application development.
- Flexability and configurability Flexible workflow editing module with graphic support for designing code flow between the environments allows the user to customize the tools in accordance with individual preferences and requirements of even the most complex production processes. Combined with the option to define specific rights, user groups, new types of entries, validations, job queues, etc., Release Mind is a tool, for which nothing is impossible.
RIS Invocation Manager
RIS Invocation Manager is a complete tool that supports the work of analysts, programmers, administrators and testers in the process of delivering new system functionalities, as well as maintaining and monitoring the existing ones. This tool greatly reduces the time necessary to resolve incidents on the integration platform and eliminates errors and analytical gaps. Invocation Manager provides reliable information for architects, analysts and developers, necessary during the analysis on different stages of the project.
- Effective tests support Invocation Manager significantly optimizes the cost of integration tests. With our tool, those responsible for the analysis of incidents receive a full picture of the problem, so you are quickly able to identify the system that caused the error. Invocation Manager is also very effective in supporting benchmarks. The tool collects data relating to the number of users and duration time of the individual services. It allows you to create reports indicating services that overload the platform.
- Efficiency, scalability and configurability One of the requirements that we set when creating Invocation Manager was versatility. By using several data processing layers, we have developed a tool that is fully scalable and customizable, can be adapted to work with both large and small production environments without the need to significantly expand the infrastructure.
- No interference with the service code An important advantage of the tool is its lack of interference with the service code. RIS Invocation Manager can be successfully implemented in mature, complex environments. The implementation does not require much work and therefore the costs and risks associated with the introduction of RIS Invocation Manager are low.
The main advantages of Invocation Manager:
- Quick and easy analysis of incidents – with information about the service runs, all the data needed for analysis is always at hand
- Transparency – no interference in the application code
- Configurability – modification of settings does not require the user to stop or restart the integration platform
- Business messages combining – by setting up the relationship between the messages we get a full picture of the business process
- High performance – minimal impact on the integration platform
- Speed – the results of running the services and associated input/output data are visible almost immediately
- Automatic detection of unmonitored services
- Clear and ergonomic user interface
- Support for webMethods, Tibco and IBM WebSphere technologies.
RIS Test Ranger
RIS Test Ranger is a tool designed for testing services provided by IT systems. Our software is the result of many years’ experience gained while testing IT projects and implementing solutions in ESB-class systems.
The tool consists of two parts: a framework for building and running unit tests and a reporting module for presenting test results and trend observations.
- Lowering the Cost of Testing RIS Test Ranger significantly reduces the cost of tests that often represent a substantial part of the budget available for the project. RIS Test Ranger provides an easy way to gain control over the development of the project by verifying the impact of new and modified elements on the rest of the system. With Test Ranger errors can be detected at the early stages of the project.
- Various Communication Protocols RIS TR supports many communication protocols such as SOAP, JMS, FTP, webMethods native API, DB, INVOKE, HTTP, and many others. With its flexible architecture, the tool can be easily supplemented with other communication protocols.
- Testing without Coding Test Ranger allows you to create tests using xml files. The user does not need to know any programming language. Test configuration consists of three files containing, respectively:
- Information on test configuration
- Input document of the called service: details on the service to call, call mode, list of operations to be performed before or after the service is executed
- Output document – expected to be a consequence of a service call
- JUnit – Integration Features RIS TR is also compatible with the most popular testing standard – JUnit. This enables integration with a wide range of tools available on the market, e.g. integration with JMeter tool for performance tests.
- Reports Execution of tests is the first step followed by the presentation of results. Test Ranger generates a report containing detailed information on every performed test, starting with the status and ending with call logs, exchanged messages and information about errors. Test Ranger GUI is a great way to observe the results achieved throughout the test. Data can be viewed both as graphs or as a table.
- Various Testing Modes RIS Test Ranger supports both sequential and parallel tests. Parallelization significantly reduces the time required to perform a large number of test iterations. The tool allows the tests to be grouped through scenario building.
- Planning and Notifications Tests can be run based on previously prepared schedule. After each iteration, the user gets a mail report detailing the results for the tests that were performed. With this approach it is possible to reduce the amount of human resources needed in the testing process. Iterations can be performed at night and in the morning the user is notified about the results.
- Environment Status Control The results of all iterations performed by the tool are collected into a database, allowing access to archived data at any time. It is also possible view statistics of performed tests from different time and theme perspectives. Charts generated by RIS Test Ranger allow the user to immediately track down the point at which the test stopped working. In the vast majority of cases it is sufficient to identify the causes of errors.
RIS Service Analyser
RIS Service Analyser is BlueSoft’s proprietary tool that verifies the integration code to assess its compliance with the defined rules. It allows the developers to avoid static code errors.
- Effective code verification The process of code verification is very labour-intensive and time-consuming. RIS Service Analyser was developed in order to automate this process. With its simple operation and easy configuration it significantly reduces the verification time and the need for human resources.
- Validators and client’s needs The tool provides a range of ready-made validators developed based on good programming practices in supported technologies (webMethods, Tibco and WebSphere). They are fully customizable and can be easily adapted to individual customer needs. The applied tool implementation enables simple and fast addition of new validators and extension of existing ones so that their library is constantly growing.
- Easy configuration RIS Service Analyser’s configuration is very simple. It boils down to editing a text file containing a list of enabled validators with error levels to be returned. At the same time, in the same manner, the extended settings of some validators can be configured. When the tool is started, a configuration file is designated. This allows the user to create multiple configurations and use the most desirable one at a given moment.
- Code quality benchmarks Service Analyser builds a code quality database performing periodic validations of the whole application code. The collected data is presented in the form of a wide range of indicators, enabling the user to precisely observe quality improvement of application code, etc.
- Multiple operation nodes RIS Service Analyser offers three operation modes:
- Graphic mode run on workstation. It has a graphical user interface and enables verification of the code stored locally, directly in the code repository or on the webMethods integration server
- Plugin for webMethods Developer. Enables verification of the code created ad-hoc during the development phase
- Console mode which enables the tool to be integrated with other systems. It translates into more options for verification process automation.
- Reporting After verifying the code, each mode creates repotrs in HTML (graphical mode, plug-in mode) or text format (console mode). HTML reports are clear and ready for publishing on web servers. They can then be used to confirm compliance of the delivered code with the requirements.
- Running in graphic mode – GUI When running in this mode, RIS Service Analyser has a simple and intuitive graphical interface. It can be used to verify the code stored locally in a code repository or on the webMethods integration server. The advantage of this version is the option to review the entire package through identifying it and running a validation. Individual services don’t have to be selected in this case. This mode also allows the user to browse the website and manually verify each stage of the service since the interface displays all the information on the properties of the given stage. Aside from HTML reports, during the verification of the code in this mode, an xls report is also generated.
- Running as plugin for WM Developer In order to make the tool easier to use for the developer, it is also available as a plugin for webMethods Developer. The advantage of this mode is the option to verify the code at the construction stage. The plugin is executed using a keyboard shortcut after selecting a desired service or the whole branch. Once the plugin is launched, the user gets an HTML which also contains the service flow view. Each step of the service which is incompatible with the defined rules is marked with an appropriate colour. This allows quick identification of irregularities in the service.
- Running in command line – console mode The console mode was designed for RIS Service Analyser to be integrated with other systems. It is run from the command line with appropriate parameters, and the returned verification result is passed as text. It has virtually unlimited options for integration with other applications. An example of the use of this mode: cyclical code validation of the code stored in the repository or on the environment and preparation of reports from the performed verification. This way the quality of the code can be constantly monitored. When RIS Service Analyser is integrated with RIS Release Mind, it verifies the modified code on the fly and prevents forwarding of the code that is incompatible with accepted rules.
RIS Enterprise Deployer
Dynamic development of IT systems is now a standard for most companies that want to remain competitive. An inevitable consequence is an ever-increasing number of dependencies on hardware and software. Configuration management is becoming an essential organizational element of every software development process.
RIS Enterprise Deployer is a complex configuration management solution. Centralization, proactive approach to change management, automation of technical activities, monitoring of configuration change history – these are but a few examples of what the tool has to offer. RIS Enterprise Deployer improves productivity while minimizing the number of errors associated with technical aspects of preparing and maintaining environments, which makes it a perfect addition to working with developing IT systems.
- Full Automation of Administrative Work RIS Enterprise Deployer automatically installs, refreshes and configures individual elements of IT systems. By eliminating the human factor, which is the main error-generating element in administrative work, it significantly reduces the time, lowers the cost and guarantees the highest quality of technical activities.
- Scalability and Flexibility With the configuration parametrization mechanisms, the tool enables transferring, cloning and scaling the application environment. Combined with a flexible method of defining the administrative activities by means of preset mini-actions RIS, Enterprise Deployer makes the adaptation to the requirements of the production process faster and easier than ever before.
- Plan and Allow the Work to be Made for you Time is money. With RIS Enterprise Deployer’s task scheduling mechanism available through the tool’s GUI the technical work can be performed unattended, which significantly reduces the workload put on technical teams. Monitoring of task completion status is available through a complex notification module and a remote control panel. RIS Enterprise Deployer reduces the costs of repeatable operations in an easy and safe manner.
- Configuration Centralization Based on an integrated repository, RIS Enterprise Deployer stores the information associated with the environment in simple configuration files. All the changes made to the repository are then automatically propagated in the environment. Thanks to centralized configuration management, RIS Enterprise Deployer guarantees coherent, fast and complete introduction of changes.
- Full Change History with Recovery Option RIS Enterprise Deployer utilizes a version control system for storing configuration data with an optimal granulation of constituent elements of the saved environment state. It allows the solution to keep a complete change history, compare application states from different points in time and recover past configuration quickly and intuitively.
- Logical Environment Projection Configuration stored in the tree structure using inheritance mechanisms makes it possible to faithfully record the status of even the most complex application environments. In conjunction with the rules mechanism that define the mutual dependencies of individual components, RIS Enterprise Deployer provides modelling tools that will satisfy even the most demanding clients.
- Proactive Approach to Configuration Changes In contrast to the reactive approach to configuration management, where changes are recorded at the time of implementation, RIS Enterprise Deployer mechanisms provide full verification of data integrity. With an advanced logic of detection and correction of unauthorized changes to application configuration, the tool excludes the possibility of a discrepancy between the state stored in the repository, tools, and the real state, which makes it a perfect guardian of quality and order.
- Automatic Installation, Refreshing and Reconfiguration The key functionality offered by RIS Enterprise Deployer is a wide range of support for the automation of administrative tasks. Starting from installation of complex processes of the entire application environment, through refreshing them with successive software versions, and ending with various types of reconfiguration, the tool supports technical teams and provides superior, human error-free quality.
- Monitoring and Notifications The tool provides a convenient admin panel which allows you to actively monitor the status of executed tasks. The status of the task is reported step by step, together with details of individual operations, which allows for fast and transparent access to critical information. What is more, RIS Enterprise Deployer provides a practical notification module which minimizes the time needed to supervise tasks. It allows the user to subscribe to notifications that report the status of the current process. This frees the user from the need for detailed verification of each performed step, reducing his activity to responding to potential alerts.
- Parametrization and Scalability Parameterization of configuration offered by the tool enables the separation of the fixed part from the variable part of system configurations. Management of parameters dependent on the given application instance (such as machine addresses/name) is performed independently of the fixed part. This allows the user to configure a large number of applications of the same type with a minimum number of necessary resources. This solution allows for dynamic management of application environments allocation, improves the configuration migration between them and significantly simplifies the process of production deployment preparation. The technical aspects of the software development process are no longer a barrier in the implementation of even the boldest goals.
- Easy Expandability – Modularity RIS Enterprise Deployer was built with easy expandability in mind. Its individual functions are implemented as plugins that can be added and removed at any time. Flexibility is the greatest advantage of this approach – through the use of different sets of plugins RIS Enterprise Deployer can be used to work with software made in any technology.
- Automatic Detection of Scheduled Tasks The module available from the GUI allows the user to schedule unmanned execution of administrative activities at any time. Tasks can be executed in a cyclic, single and dependent mode, whichever is required by the initial conditions. With RIS Enterprise Deployer it is possible to perform periodic configuration verifications, daily backups, nightly reboots and other technical activities in a manner that does not require the presence of the user.
- Friendly User Interface Graphical user interface of RIS Enterprise Deployer constitutes a transparent tool control centre. It enables control, scheduling and reviewing the history of administrative tasks. Fast access to important information, reports summarizing completed operations and remote operations management make it the only tool you will need to promptly and easily manage the technical processes in any environment.
Let's talk business
Discover What’s Possible For Your Business.
Together we can solve it.