Your 4-Step Framework For Finding The Best-Fitting Micro Frontend Architecture
Download Your 4-Step Framework For Finding The Best-Fitting Micro Frontend Architecture and prevent costly architecture redefinition later on.
Micro frontends can help you speed up feature development and achieve scalability. But not every application requires the same set-up. Is your system best off with build-time, client-side or server-side integration? Download our 4-step framework to find out – and prevent costly architecture redefinition later on.
You will discover:
- Why you should opt for micro frontends at all
- The most important factors to consider for your set-up
- The 4 questions that help you get a razor-sharp picture of your requirements
- When simplicity trumps complexity and vice versa
- Why your application type determines your best fit and which two we distinguish
- And which micro frontend techniques are best in which situation