Our Approach: DevOps digital transformation
Transforming your company is a continuous process. We help you start off on the right foot and provide you with the necessary know-how and tools. With a tailored DevOps journey, BlueSoft enables a smooth transition in which you are guided along the way.
- Digital Transformation Advisory Our Digital Strategy Advisors will work together with your team to come up with the best approach for your organization. We help you determine your vision, figure out your next steps, and improve all the way.
- DevOps Pipeline Design Never automate a process that is suboptimal: measure, determine the bottlenecks, and optimize. With BlueSoft’s DevOps Pipeline Design you can easily implement continuous improvement.
- Platform-Driven Transformation Let the technology drive you through the transformation process. Build your new approach for software delivery around the new Microservice platform – Starboost, learn by doing and fly higher than ever before.
- DevOps Toolchain Deployments Some tools are probably in place already – but do you have everything you need for effective process automation? And is your configuration properly adjusted to your needs? Our team investigates and optimizes your DevOps toolchain.
- Team Augmentation & Joint Delivery Allow your people to skill up by leveraging our experience and mentoring. We build a hyper efficient delivery team with our consultants and your own staff. Learn by example.
Let's Discover What's Possible For Your Business
Technologies We Use
Rest assured we can help you select and implement the proper tools and technology. Our team of 800+ highly qualified engineers master more than 200 technologies.
Over the past two decades we have helped a wide range of enterprises improve their DevOps, step by step. By engaging the proper stakeholders – involving Dev, Ops, Security, QA, and Business – we supported the following companies and more in their transformation process:
Agama API Santander Case Study
Lending solution for consumers for Raiffeisen Bank Croatia
Raiffeisen Bank Hrvatska is transforming its data architecture towards a Data-Driven approach
The auto-generated ETL code limits human error factor in the data flows
Aggregating several data sources creates a single source of truth for the data consumers
Internal Agile teams build their solutions on top of the prepared data architecture
Implementing smart API management at ING Bank Śląski with Agama API
To address the above assumptions, a solution has been implemented at ING Bank Śląski using the API Management product from BlueSoft, Agama API.