We start by redefining your architecture with a new service-oriented architecture model. This allows services to be treated as business entities for different (in- and external) users across systems.
- Simplified Architecture EAI simplifies your global IT architecture and allows us to use many technical protocols. Further changes in the architecture and services that EAI provides are simplified as well.
- The Highest Security Levels We create secure solutions. Access policies, encrypted connections, API management for controlling external traffic, and being consistent with the PSD2 regulation are all on our radar.
- Canonical Data Models We can define a Canonical Data Model (CMD) based on global standards. This assures that your data exchange model will be properly organized, self-describing and well understood by all integrated parties.
- Enhanced Monitoring We can control all the traffic that comes through the integration platform. EAI allows the creation of additional layers of Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) on top of implemented services and queues. In case of any problems, alerts can be triggered.
- Commercial & Open Source Solutions Nearly two decades of experience in the craft enables us to offer cloud-based and on premise installations with enterprise and open-source products and components like SAG webMethods, Mule ESB, Oracle ESB, WSO2, Azure Integration Services, and many more.
- Experience With Various Models We’re ready to provide services in different models, such as an Interface as a Service (IaaS) model where we take responsibility for the whole platform, implementation, and maintenance.
- Interface As A Service With our own ESBeetle platform, we help businesses connect and launch new initiatives or improve their existing application architecture without the struggle of high entry costs. The Interface as a Service model also accelerates the delivery of integration requirements.
Technologies We Use
We work technology agnostic and have in-house experience with numerous solutions and EAI approaches. From SAG webMethods and Mule ESB to Azure Integration Services – we provide and integrate what meets your needs.
With roots in System Integration, we are proud to have integration architects with more than 15 years of hands-on experience on board. Meet some of our highly qualified experts below.
Head of System Integration
We Build Long-Term Partnerships With Our Clients
We’re proudly working for:
Let's talk business
Discover What’s Possible For Your Business.
Together we can solve it.