What is it?
How does it work?
The most important angular framework functionalities are:
- Two-way binding automatic view data update on the basis of data model changes. This solution allows, among others, reducing the amount of code, thus simplifying it.
- Directives allowing defining functional HTML tags. It is one of the most important functionalities of the angular framework. It makes it possible to implement functionalities via very clear code.
- Filters comprise an auxiliary aspect in presenting data in views.
- Services assuming the role of singletons in WEB applications, they form a facade of auxiliary functions, always available in the system.
- Dependency Injection keeps the code in order and influences application efficiency. The premise of DI is to inject modules only where they are required (directives, filters, services, controllers).