What is it?
How does it work?
The most important angular framework functionalities are:
- Two-way binding automatic view data update on the basis of data model changes. This solution allows, among others, reducing the amount of code, thus simplifying it.
- Directives allowing defining functional HTML tags. It is one of the most important functionalities of the angular framework. It makes it possible to implement functionalities via very clear code.
- Filters comprise an auxiliary aspect in presenting data in views.
- Services assuming the role of singletons in WEB applications, they form a facade of auxiliary functions, always available in the system.
- Dependency Injection keeps the code in order and influences application efficiency. The premise of DI is to inject modules only where they are required (directives, filters, services, controllers).
Let's talk business
Discover What’s Possible For Your Business.
Together we can solve it.