It’s amazing to see how dreams come true.
However, you’re wondering how to best host your application and build infrastructure that allows your application to reach its full potential. Serve the needs of current and feature customers. And how to do that within a reasonable budget. We are here to help.
We build the infrastructure. Our experienced engineers help you build optimal, flexible, and reliable infrastructure that takes most of the administrative tasks out form your shoulders. Letting you focus on what is most important – your ideas. We make a design for you, calculate costs, and advise on how to use the infrastructure in the future best.
Areas where we may help you
- Infrastructure. How to build flexible, scalable, and reliable infrastructure? Simply with the use of Azure cloud. We are experts in building solutions that use Microsoft cloud solutions. During the assessment, we suggest an Azure-based infrastructure solution that will best host your application in its current and future form.
- DevOps Culture. Building an application, running the infrastructure, implementing security, keeping a high quality of the code, and managing day-by-day operations. How to orchestrate all of those elements. We briefly teach you how to make it work as a single organism. You get suggestions on which tools to use and how to deploy it into your organization
- Keep costs under control. Money is like water – it leaks through every hole. This is especially important in the cloud, where you can save costs or unnecessary spend too much if you are not careful. We first estimate your cloud infrastructure costs; then, we teach you how to optimize it and finally give you hints on how to manage your cloud budget in the future best.
- Improvements. Our experience is not only the infrastructure. BlueSoft has strong development capabilities. We build applications, and we do integrations, data science, microservices, and many more. Although it’s not the main scope of the assessment, we do our best to give you useful recommendations on wherever we can. Your success is our success.
How the assessment will look like
Setting the scope
Building the architecture
- Gathering information. First, we talk, we learn what your current situation looks like. We discover how your existing infrastructure is designed and created. We talk about your challenges, problems, and your plans for growth. We ask you for data that would show how your current infrastructure is utilized.
- Setting the scope. Then we sit together and discuss the scope of the assessment. We know that sometimes it’s too many things to cover, and it’s hard to pick the one that brings the most value. We prioritize your needs and expectations, keeping in mind current challenges and plans. Together we define the scope for your assessment.
- Building the architecture. Having knowledge about your application and infrastructure, knowing the goals of the assessment, we then design your cloud architecture. Based on our expertise, we give you the best solution, explain to you our choices, and put it all together in a final document.
- Closing workshop. Finally, it’s time to make sure that you feel comfortable with our architecture. During the short workshop, we discuss with you the content of the document, explain to you how you may proceed with the implementation of designed architecture and how we may help you further.
Put your offer into – Microsoft Marketplace
Microsoft offers a digital marketplace to allow customers to find, try, and buy applications and services that accelerate their Digital Transformation, and help companies like you grow businesses.
We will guide you on how to put your Azure-based offer into Microsoft Marketplace and brad your sales opportunities.
Advertise your solution to Microsoft customers
10 benefits of using Azure Marketplace
- Gain new leads
- Easily provide free trials during the buying cycle
- Convert prospects to buyer faster
- Lower cost of selling
- Reach global markets
- Leverage Microsoft’s investment in marketing and brand recognition
- Make it easy for Microsoft team members to share your solutions with others
- Showcase your core competencies and vertical domain expertise
- Gain increased credibility
- Test and validate new product or service offerings and market opportunities
We have the right people for every part of your cloud journey. This includes highly qualified developers, architects, and project managers, and experienced consultants that provide top-notch support for organizational change.
Azure Cloud Consultant
Head of Azure Cloud Solutions
Azure Cloud Consultant
Azure Cloud Consultant