The main advantages of this system include:
- flexibility – the basic functionality may be extended using modules – both those created by the community, available in the extension database and proprietary ones
- compatibility – the platform has been written in PHP and it may operate in environments based on Linux or Windows, cooperate with MySQL, PostgreSQL and other databases via the PDO driver
- appearance customization – the advanced skin system makes it possible to entirely adjust the appearance of the solutions being created to client needs, and owing to the Bootstrap technology, it is also possible to create responsive services which adjust to particular display resolution, very convenient for handling mobile devices
- performance and scalability – due to support of advanced optimization solutions (e.g. Varnish, APC, Memcache and Master Slave Replication) and efficient caching of generated content, Drupal will lend itself perfectly to handling heavily loaded websites
- handling multi-lingual portals – available extensions enable Drupal to be augmented with comprehensive handling of multi-lingual content
- advanced administrative capabilities – the administrative panel features many system configuration options, including user and authorization management;
- content management – content may be organized by type and managed comfortably from the administrative panel level
- security – the system architecture is geared toward security and a large community centred around Drupal promptly reacts to detected loopholes by publishing appropriate patches
- support – on the project website one may find not only thousands of useful modules, but also exhaustive documentation and technical assistance lent by other Drupal users
Let's talk business
Discover What’s Possible For Your Business.
Together we can solve it.