WebSphere Message Broker provides:
- Easy integration of a heterogeneous IT environment – various systems, applications, created in different technologies, running in multiple environments.
- Mature solution – seventh edition of the software is currently available.
- SOA within reach – WMB allows simple and fast creation of SOA solutions. Efficient implementation of WebSphere MQ also enables the creation of event-driven SOA solutions.
- High performance – one WMB instance can reach as many as 8k-10k TPS (transactions per second) in the case of simple calls on proper hardware and system configuration.
- Scalability – the message-based architecture is scalable horizontally, as well as vertically.
BlueSoft’s experience with IBM Websphere ESB
BlueSoft has plenty of experience in building solutions based on IBM WebSphere technologies, including WebSphere Message Broker and WebSphere MQ.
As one of the few companies in Poland, we have successfully completed the following projects using WebSphere:
- We have designed and implemented the Canonical Data Model expanding the SID reference model delivered by TM Forum.
- We have designed and implemented API CRM in accordance with OSS/J services model and Service Oriented Architecture.
- We have created and implemented a flexible Order Management solution that combines BPM engine and WebSphere Message Broker flows and WebSphere MQ services.
- We have designed and implemented various flows combining heterogeneous IT systems in a large telecommunications company.