Mule ESB deployment
- Execution of both global and local Mule ESB setups (CE / EE)
- Integration with leading SaaS providers (Salesforce, Workday, Anaplan) and enterprise platforms (SAP, Oracle, Temenos)
- Employment of best practices around HA, fault tolerance and security
- Definition of implementation standards and integration patterns
- CI / CD pipeline provisioning and Mule containerization
- Mule 3 to Mule 4 migrations
- Delivery of “best-of-both-worlds” integration setup: Mule ESB on AWS
- Full support from our certified AWS solutions architecture team
- “Push button” ESB environment provisioning through our very own CloudFormation template based on Mule ESB CE
- Mule platform auto-scaling to meet your business needs (no more guessing about capacity)
- Support in selecting most cost-effective deployment model: on-demand, reserved, spot
- Comprehensive roadmaps for architecture transformation towards microservices
- Introduction of PACE-layered designs in the form of experience, process and system APIs
- Splitting monoliths through “strangling” legacy apps with Mule ESB
- Implementation of microservices directly within the Anypoint Platform
- Configuration of integration architecture repository (Sparx)
- Canonical data model (CMD) design based on proven industry standards
- Business analysis of data flows (ground-to-ground, cloud-to-cloud, cloud-to-ground)
- Preparation of mappings across disparate company data models
- Consultancy around EAI governance processes
Our tight-knit 30 person team is made up of experienced Mule ESB enthusiasts with a T-shaped skill set. We’re looking forward to helping you prepare for the integration challenges of tomorrow.
- 3 Senior Architects
- 5 Senior Developers
- Over 20 developers
We Build Long-Term Partnerships With Our Clients
We’re proudly working for:
Discover how we helped companies around the globe expand their capabilities, impress their clients, and grow their business.
The auto-generated ETL code limits human error factor in the data flows
Aggregating several data sources creates a single source of truth for the data consumers
Internal Agile teams build their solutions on top of the prepared data architecture
To address the above assumptions, a solution has been implemented at ING Bank Śląski using the API Management product from BlueSoft, Agama API.
Let's talk business
Discover What’s Possible For Your Business.
Together we can solve it.