What does Rocket Chat communicator offer?
- Text messages Rocket Chat is a robust and intuitive text communicator.
- Voice messages Recording and sending voice messages from the chat is just as easy as sending a simple text message.
- Video messages Just as with voice messages, it is possible to record video camera footage and send it as a message.
- File sharing The chat offers seamless file sharing between conversation participants, owing to which exchanging all necessary information is possible via one channel.
- Link preview Rocket Chat offers elaborate link presentation, due to which it is possible to, for instance, present clips to which a link refers straight in the chat window.
- Video conversations It is possible to have video conversations – no separate applications are required, the browser suffices.
- Chat helpdesk Due to the possibility of embedding the chat window in a website, it is easy to make this communication method available for page visitors.
- Security For authorization purposes, Rocket Chat offers easy LDAP or SSO integration, which is why an organization may use a coherent credentials policy.
The chat can be integrated with a variety of external services in order to improve work quality and convenience. Rocket Chat communicator may become the main source of key information regarding many areas of an organization’s operations. A good example of such integration is Jira, owing to which notifications about JIRA task actions are sent to the chat.
Rocket Chat communicator may be integrated with, among others:
Rocket Chat communicator at BlueSoft
Due to the fact that Rocket Chat is used by our entire organization as an official communication channel, we have ample experience in deploying, administering and integrating the chat. Our own experience has taught us what Rocket Chat deployment should look like at enterprises with already defined work schemes and standards.
Konrad KurzydłoBusiness Area Director
“Deploying a common chat at a company that, to date, hires more than 400 people was a very good decision. Instead of six different communicators, we started using one, common communication channel. We can be sure that the information shared between staff is secure”
“We had been wondering how long it would take to convince the teams to switch to a different communicator. To our surprise, right after launching the pilot, in a matter of a month, 67 per cent of our staff started using it”
Rocket Chat communicator development – automation using Chat Bot
In order to improve performance, we are intensively working on developing out proprietary Chat Bot which supports our staff by automating frequently performed tasks.