Privacy and Cookies Policy
Since you have come this far, it is without a doubt that you value your privacy. We understand it completely and this is why we prepared this document for you. In it, you will find the principles of personal data processing and cookie use in relation to using our website: https://bluesoft.com
For starters, some formal information – the administrator of the website is BlueSoft Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, at Aleje Jerozolimskie 134, 02-305 Warsaw, entered into the register of Entrepreneurs of the Warsaw District Court in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS [National Court Register ID] number 0000138707, NIP [tax ID] 526-266-76-99.
Abbreviated version – the most important information
- When you send us your resume, sign up for our newsletter, or contact us through our contact forms, you are providing us with your personal information, and we guarantee that your information will remain confidential and secure.
- We entrust the processing of personal data only to tested and trusted providers of services related to personal data processing.
- We use Google Analytics and Hotjar tools, which collect information about your visits to the website, such as viewed pages, time spent on the website and transitions between the pages. For this purpose, Google LLC’s Google Analytics-related cookies and Hotjar cookies are used. In cookie settings, you can decide whether we can also use marketing functions of Google Analytics and Hotjar.
- We use the contact forms available within the META advertising systems (Facebook, Instagram) and LinkedIn to collect and subsequently use your personal data for marketing or sales purposes. Among other things, we use the data for email contact (using the Get Response system or as part of direct email communication), telephone contact and remarketing.
- We embed Vimeo and YouTube videos on the website. When you play such videos, Google LLC cookies related to YouTube services are used.
- We enable using social media functions, such as sharing content in social media and social media profile subscription. Using such functions is connected to using cookie files of the administrators of social media portals, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium, Stack Overflow, Reddit.
- We use the Disqus comment system on our website. It involves using Disqus cookies.
If the information above is not sufficient for you, you can find more details below
- In order to conduct our marketing activities, we use a program called Get Response, which saves the information you provide (including, but not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, position and company name) in its database. This data goes to Get Response when you provide it, among other things, as part of a form available in our advertisements (e.g., within Facebook Lead Ads, LinkedIn Lead Ads), as well as when you click on links provided, including links sent via email and forms on selected service-specific websites.
The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of personal data regulations is BlueSoft Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, at Aleje Jerozolimskie 134, 02-305 Warszawa, entered into the register of Entrepreneurs of the Warsaw District Court in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS [National Court Register ID] number 0000138707, NIP [tax ID] 526-266-76-99.
Purpose, legal basis and duration of personal data processing are indicated separately for each purpose of data processing.
The GDPR gives you the following potential rights related to processing of your personal data:
- right to access personal data,
- right to correct personal data,
- right to delete personal data,
- right to restrict processing of personal data,
- right to object to processing of personal data,
- right to move data,
- right to complain to a supervisory authority,
- right to cancel your consent to personal data processing, if you gave it.
The principles of carrying out these rights were described in detail in articles 16-21 of the GDPR. We encourage you to learn more about these regulations. On our part, we think it’s necessary to explain that the rights above are not mandatory and will not apply to all data processing operations. For your convenience, we have made an effort to indicate the rights you have in relation to each data processing operation.
We emphasize that one of the above rights is granted to you at any time: if you think that we violated personal data protection provisions while processing your personal data, you can complain to the supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
We guarantee confidentiality of all entrusted personal data. We ensure that all necessary personal data security and protection measures required by personal data protection provisions are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and appropriately protected against unauthorized access.
List of entities entrusted with processing personal data
We entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- zenbox sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Częstochowa, at ul. Dąbrowskiego 7 office 6, 42-202 Częstochowa, NIP [tax ID]: 9492191021 – storing personal data on the server,
- eRecruitment Solutions sp. z o.o., with its registered seat at PROXIMO Office, ul. Prosta 68, 00-838 Warsaw, affiliated with https://erecruiter.pl
- Autopilot HQ Inc, with its registered seat in California at 140 2nd Street, San Francisco, California 94105
- Hotjar Limited Company, with its registered seat in Malta, St Julian’s Business Centre 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julian’s STJ 1000, Malta.
- Typeform S.L., with its registered seat in Spain, Carrer Bac de Roda 163, 08018 Barcelona.
- ActiveCampaign with it registeres seat in Ireland Charlemont Exchange, Charlemont Street, Dublin, D02VN88
- Zapier Inc. 548 Market Streer #62411, San Francisco, USA
- LeadFeeder, Mikonkatu 17, 00100 Helsinki, Finlandia
- Phantombuster, 28 rue Anatole France, 94270 Le Kremlin-Bicetre, Francja
- OneSignal, 2850 S Delaware Sr, #201, San Mateo, CA 94403 USA
- Meta Platforms, Inc., Menlo Park, USA
- LinkedIn Corporation, West Maude Avenue Sunnyvale, 94085, USA
- GetResponse Spółka Akcyjna z siedzibą w Gdańsku, al. Grunwaldzkiej 413, 80-309 Gdańsk, KRS 0000942075, NIP 9581468984.
All entities to whom we entrust with the processing of personal data guarantee taking appropriate personal data protection and security measures, as required by legal regulations.
Data processing purposes and operations CV
If you would like to send us your CV, you have to send the data to us according to the application form at https://bluesoft.net.pl/pl/kariera/ or through a knowledge test at the same page.
The data provided to us when sending a CV is used for the purposes of recruitment process, i.e. in accordance with article 6 item 1 a) of the GDPR. You can cancel your voluntary consent at any time. Canceling your consent will not mean interrupting the processing of your personal data in processes initiated before the cancellation.
The data is processed in the e-mailing system https://system.erecruiter.pl/ and https://www.typeform.com/, and stored on servers provided by eRecruitment Solutions sp. z o.o and Typeform S.L.
If you wish to subscribe to the newsletter, you must provide us with your email address via the newsletter sign-up form located on the site, or give us your consent in one of our forms used in META and LinkedIn system advertisements, or by providing us with your information in a way that clearly states your desire to be added to the mailing list and to receive marketing messages.
The data provided to us when subscribing to the newsletter is used to send you the newsletter, and the legal basis for its processing is your consent (article 6 item 1 a) of the GDPR) expressed when subscribing to the newsletter.
The data is processed in the Autopilot and Typeform systems and stored on a server provided by Autopilot and Typeform.
The data will be processed as long as we maintain the newsletter, unless you unsubscribe from it earlier, which will result in your data being removed from the database.
You can correct your data saved in the newsletter database, as well as request deleting them, which means unsubscribing from the newsletter. You also have the right to move your data, described in article 20 of the GDPR.
When you contact us by e-mail, including sending a query through the contact form, you naturally provide us with your e-mail address as the sender. Moreover, you can include other personal data in the content of the message.
In this case, your data is processed in order to contact you, and the basis of the processing is article 6 item 1 a) of the GDPR, or in other words your consent resulting from initiating contact with us. The legal basis of processing after ending the contact is a justified purpose of correspondence archiving for internal purposes (article 6 item 1 c) of the GDPR).
The content of the correspondence may be archived and we are unable to clearly indicate when it will be deleted. You have the right to demand being presented with the history of the correspondence you exchanged with us (if it was archived) and request deleting it, unless archiving it is justified due to our superior interest, such as protection from potential claims against us on your part.
Data storage duration
We inform you that we will process your data until you cancel your consent.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Our website, as almost all other websites, uses cookie files in order to provide you with the best experience when using it.
Cookies are small pieces of text stored on your end device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone), which can be read by our IT system.
You can find more details below.
Types of used cookies
- Necessary cookies – are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. They are usually only set in response to actions taken by the user that amount to a request for services, such as setting privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or warn you about these cookies, but some parts of the website will then not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
- Functional cookies – help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- Analytical cookies – are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Performance cookies – are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. They help determine which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies to be used, we will not know when you visited our website.
- Advertisement cookies – are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns. They may be used by these companies to build a profile of your interests and display relevant advertising on other sites. They do not store personal data directly, but rely on the unique identification of your browser and internet equipment. If the user does not allow these cookies to be used, they experience less targeted advertising.
Our website, similarly to most of today’s websites, uses functions provided by third parties, which is related to using third party cookies. The use of such cookies is described below.
Analysis and statistics
We use marketing tools, such as Facebook Pixel and LinkedIn Insights to target ads at you. It involves using Facebook and LinkedIn cookies. In cookie settings, you can decide whether you agree to us using Facebook Pixel and LinkedIn Insights for you.
Social media tools
We enable using social media functions, such as sharing content in social media and social media profile subscription. Using such functions is connected to using cookie files of the administrators of social media portals, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, LinkedIN, Medium.
We embed Vimeo and YouTube videos on the website. When you play such videos, Google LLC cookies related to YouTube services are used.
We use the Disqus comment system on our website. It involves using Disqus cookies.
Using the website involves sending requests to the server on which the website is stored. Each server request is saved in the server’s logs.
The logs include, among others: your IP address, server’s date and time, information about the used internet browser and operating system. When sending us information through our contact form, your e-mail address will also be saved in our logs. The logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data saved in server logs is not associated with particular people using the website, and we do not use it to identify you.
Server logs only help us with administering the website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except for people authorized to administer the server.
BlueSoft does not conduct automatic profiling with legal effects. However, we conduct automatic profiling in the form of segmenting our clients depending on their activity on the website, interaction with the content and sent queries.
How do we transmit personal data outside of the EEA?
We have taken appropriate security and organizational measures in order to be able to move your personal data to countries outside of the EEA provided that they ensure appropriate level of data protection in accordance with standard legal provisions, including standard agreement clauses approved by the European Commission.
Data which may be transmitted outside the EEA is:
- first and last name,
- e-mail address,
- telephone number,
- IP address,
- location data.